4* Azanzi Beach Hotel
7 Nights from R12 150 pps
Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls
Valid for travel: 1 April 2017 - 30 June 2017
Web Ref#: HF5662
Pay 5 & stay 7 All Inclusive Intimate Island Escape!
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Standard room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected beverages daily between 10:00 and 22:00
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package price includes an early bird discount for bookings made and paid 30 days prior arrival
- Pay 5 & stay 7 nights
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A high season supplement from R2535 applies for travel 28 Mar-30 Apr; 01 Jul-25 Jul, 30 Sep-10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
- Base Price: ZAR 10 830 p.p.s
- Package Taxes: ZAR 1 320 p.p.s
- Total Price: ZAR 12 150 p.p.s
4* AZANZI BEACH HOTEL
Why we like it
A boutique beach hotel with only 35 rooms offering a truly intimate experience, perfect for couples and honeymooners. South African owned and operated and with a really handson management team, you’ll be assured of a warm and friendly welcome.
The central entertainment area offers multi-level viewing decks and a fabulous pool that stretches from the undercover dining area out onto the sand. The resort’s Deluxe Suites offer a private cold water Jacuzzi on the deck plus a fabulous outdoor shower. For the energetic, an excellent on site dive centre offers an array of water sports, a guided reef walk along the seabed at low tide is not to be missed, the snorkelling excursion to Mnemba is mind blowing and when you tire of the action, the Maua Spa will ease tired muscles.
The Island Escape excursion on the resort’s own dhow is a must – snorkel at the famous Mnemba Atoll with its spectacular sea life, visit the sandbank, enjoy a delicious barbecue on the beach and relax and swim in the warm turquoise water before sailing back to Azanzi.
LOCATION | Zanzibar, North East Coast
There are 35 luxury rooms comprising 8 Standard, 12 Superior, 9 Deluxe and 6 Deluxe Suites. The Standard rooms feature an en-suite shower only . Superior Rooms are available as inter-leading rooms should families require an additional room for children but require their own space.There are also individual Deluxe Suites which are stand alone rooms with full en-suite bathroom as well as an out door shower and cold water Jacuzzi on the deck.
- Air conditioners
- King sized beds
- Full en-suite bathroom (standard room with shower only)
- Bar fridge
- Mini Safe available at reception
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Mosquito Nets
Please Note none of the rooms have TV’s. There is a communal TV area which has a flat screen and DSTV.
The Bridge Restaurant offers glorious views of the ocean and meals are varied between set menus and themed buffet dinners.
Light meals and snacks are available on the terrace
The bar is located next to the pool with a swim up bar counter
The beach barbeque evening forms part of a memorable dining experience where guests can relax on the beach and enjoy the lavish array of seafood. Beach barbeques are weather dependent.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner and a limited selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages between 10h00 and 22h00.
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES (some at a charge)
- Diving – Scubafish Dive School is on site
- Beach volleyball
- Aqua Aerobics
- Dhow excursions
- Spice tours
- WiFi - Free of charge throughout the resort
- Maua Spa open 08h00 - 16h00
- Swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Curio shop
- Guest TV lounge with DSTV Africa
- Games room with pool table, dartboard and table tennis
- Great Beach
- Beach hotel
- Water Sports
- All Inclusive
- Honeymoon holidays