4* Batonka Lodge
3 Nights from R8 745 pps
Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls
Valid for travel: 16 January 2017 - 30 June 2017
Web Ref#: HF5646
3 nights accommodation with transfers and flights. Offering 22 spacious, tastefully-decorated rooms, Batonka Guest Lodge is a tranquil oasis to return to after exploring all the Victoria Falls has to offer.
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to Livingstone
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at Batonka Guest lodge; Victoria Falls
- Breakfast daily
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
- Tour of the Falls (excluding USD20 pp National Park fee)
- Sundowner Cruise (excluding USD10 pp National Park fee)
- This package is valid for SADC residents only. Please refer to http://www.sadc.int/member-states/ for details on the member states.
- National Park fees are subject to change without prior notice and are payable directly.
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
- Base Price: ZAR 6 345 p.p.s
- Package Taxes: ZAR 2 400 p.p.s
- Total Price: ZAR 8 745 p.p.s
4* BATONKA GUEST LODGE
Why we like it
Situated in a quiet suburb only 2 kilometres from the Falls and a few minutes’ walk from town, Batonka Guest Lodge is a tranquil oasis to return to after exploring all the Victoria Falls has to offer. The 22 spacious, tastefully-decorated rooms are divided between 4 single-storey blocks overlooking the manicured gardens and swimming pool.
LOCATION | Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Each spacious room features a TV, tea/coffee making facilities, mini fridge and in-room safe. Eleven of the rooms feature a pool facing patio and an en suite with shower only; whilst the remaining eleven rooms feature a garden facing patio and an en suite with separate bath and shower.
The main lodge offers both indoor and outdoor dining, with a healthy home-style menu, complimented by beautiful garden views and a tranquil environment.
- Swimming Pool
- Free WiFi
- Shuttle to Victoria Falls town twice a day (morning and afternoon)
Available throughout the hotel free of charge
- Easy access to shopping