5* Diamonds La Gemma
7 Nights from R22 255 pps
Zanzibar - North West Coast
Valid for travel: 1 March 2017 - 25 March 2017
Web Ref#: HF5696
7 Nights All inclusive at Diamonds La Gemma
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled, direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Villa Club Room
- Welcome drink - Breakfast; lunch and dinner at The Pavillion restaurant – Soft drinks; house wine; local beer; juices; water tea; coffee spirits and long drinks served during meals and at the resort bars – Snacks are offered at the Coral Cove Snack Bar as well as a light menu for lunch – Dinner at the Coral Cove Pizzeria – Tea; coffee; special coffee and water pipes at Café Moresco - After midnight all drinks are chargeable – WiFi in public areas – Canoes; water gym; stretching; beach volley; table tennis; gym; tennis court – Stocked minibar in the room – Beach towels; sun beds and beach umbrellas.
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Package includes a 7 day early booking discount.
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A high season supplement from R2535 applies for travel 28 Mar-30 Apr; 01 Jul-25 Jul, 30 Sep-10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
- Base Price: ZAR 20 935 p.p.s
- Package Taxes: ZAR 1 320 p.p.s
- Total Price: ZAR 22 255 p.p.s
5* DIAMONDS LA GEMMA DELL'EST
Why we like it
Located on the North Western shores of Zanzibar, this large resort, with its chic and modern décor, is a firm favourite.
Each room has a private terrace and sea views and is surrounded by exotic tropical gardens and waterfalls. Two restaurants, four bars and the oriental café all form part of the resort’s all-inclusive package, plus there is an a la carte seafood restaurant on the jetty. The African Village barbecue is not to be missed – traditional Masai entertainment plus a Masai market and the Mvua Spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. Gemma has possibly one of the best beaches in Zanzibar and a great dive and water sports centre too. There are also state of the art conference facilities for up to 220 delegates. No wonder ‘everyone loves Gemma’.
Just some of things you should do during your holiday at Gemma are to smoke the Shisha at Café Moresco and party the night away, at least once, at the Sunset Lounge and Bar on the jetty.
LOCATION | Northwest Zanzibar, Nungwi.
CURRENCY | Tanzanian Shilling, USD also accepted
Zanzibar vacations are a chance to spoil yourself, and nowhere is this better than at La Gemma Dell’Est. With 138 luxurious rooms, all with a guaranteed view of the azure Indian Ocean, you’ll be met with every satisfaction and comfort. The rooms are warm and welcoming, a cool refuge after a day in the sun. Every request will be met with utmost care and professionalism. Whether you’d like to visit one of the excellent restaurants or have a romantic dinner privately on your terrace, the choice is yours.
93 Deluxe Sea View rooms with private terrace and garden access.
23 Villa Club rooms with a communal living room
10 Suites with sea view, separate living room and kitchenette
6 Ocean Suites
1 Family Suite with living room and 2 bedrooms
Presidential Suite with 5 bedrooms and a large communal living area, office, butler quarters and private pool with sea view terrace.
Pavillion restaurant: With indoor (air conditioned) and outdoor dining facilities offers lavish buffet of light and tasty Mediterranean cuisine together with favourite local dishes. Special theme nights are organized on a weekly basis.
Sea Breeze a la carte restaurant: (At a supplement): Located on the magnificent pier, serves fresh seafood in an exceptional and romantic atmosphere.
The Coral Cove: All inclusive pizzeria restaurant located on the beach open for dinner serves fresh pizzas, salads, aperitifs, selected wine and refreshing drinks.
The Beach Grill: ( At a supplement) Serves excellent sea food menus in a unique setting on the beach, directly under the starry sky: ideal for romantic dinners.
The Cafè Moresco and Sunset Lounge Bar: Located on the magnificien pier, are open only in the evening. The Cafè Moresco serves Oriental coffee and tea, shisha, oriental snacks and pastries. The lounge bar offers wide selection of local and international cocktails and drinks with live entertainment and African shows.
The Beach Bar: Located near the Coral Cove, serves cool drinks and snacks throughout the day, afternoon tea and a variety of cocktails in the evening.Open from 9 am to 10:30 pm.
The Lobby Lounge: Located near the reception offers refreshing drinks in a calm and peaceful environment during the day and early evening. Open from 7:30 am to 11 pm. Wi-Fi facilities available.
Baobab Congress Centre: The convention centre is named after 2 monumental and ageless baobab trees around which it has been designed and caters to all conference, meeting an banqueting requirements. Organizing and catering services are available along with premium table settings, meeting amenities and audio-video equipment. The Baobab meeting rooms accommodate up to 160 persons for sit down functions e 300 per cocktail receptions. The grand ballroom divides into 3 separate rooms fitted with soundproof walls and has a board room offering the latest facilities.
WATERSPORT AND ACTIVITIES (some at a supplement)
- Laser boat
- Sailing and windsurfing courses
- Banana tube riding
- Speedboat trips and local boat sunset trips and full days
- Deep sea fishing
- Room Facilities
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- TV with satellite channels
- Stocked mini barn
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Digital in room personal safe
- Telephone via operator
- Smoke detector and sprinkler
- Shaver plug point
- Electricity 220V 50 Hz
Spherique Boutique, Mvua Spa African Rain Spa, Glitter Gems Jeweler, extensive and immaculate gardens, sea and sunset view from all rooms and areas of the resort and a multilingual management team