4* Eden Blue
7 Nights from R13 440 pps
Seychelles - Mahe
Valid for travel: 12 January 2017 - 30 April 2017
Web Ref#: HF6014
3 nights at the new Eden Bleu Hotel on Eden Island
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to Seychelles
- Return resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Breakfast daily
- All Seychelles taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
- An airfare supplement applies for travel between the following dates: 01 April - 01 May 2017 inclusive, 23 June - 23 July 2017 inclusive and 06 December 2017 - 10 January 2018 inclusive
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
- Base Price: ZAR 10 350 p.p.s
- Package Taxes: ZAR 3 090 p.p.s
- Total Price: ZAR 13 440 p.p.s
Pricing from Cape Town
- Base Price: ZAR 10 990 p.p.s
- Package Taxes: ZAR 3 340 p.p.s
- Total Price: ZAR 14 330 p.p.s
Pricing from Durban
- Base Price: ZAR 10 420 p.p.s
- Package Taxes: ZAR 3 090 p.p.s
- Total Price: ZAR 13 510 p.p.s
4* EDEN BLEU HOTEL
Why we like it
Eden Bleu enjoys a great position on Mahe’s Eden Island – overlooking the international marina and some ‘have to be seen to be believed’ water craft.
The hotel has been designed for both work and play so if it’s a business trip, Victoria is only 5kms away and the hotel has state of the art business and conference facilities, plus the WiFi is free. If its play you are after, apart from the lovely terrace, infinity pool, great restaurant and trendy bar, guests have easy access to the restaurants and cocktail bars of the adjacent Eden Plaza, not to mention some great shopping, a Spa, a fully equipped fitness centre and even a casino.
Eden Island and Eden Bleu are the perfect base for exploring beaches on Mahe and the hotel operates a complimentary daily shuttle – 4 times a day – to some of the best beaches on Mahe. Complimentary kayaking and stand up paddle boarding are offered from the dock in front of the hotel and allow guests to paddle through the marina getting up close to the super yachts and other water craft.
LOCATION | Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
The hotel comprises 74Rooms , 12 Luxury Suites and 1 Presidential Suite. The rooms are categorised into Standard Rooms, Deluxe Garden View, Deluxe Marina View, Luxury Garden View Suites and Luxury Marina View Suites. All rooms enjoy a view of Eden Island - either the international marina or the beautiful granite mountains.
- Complimentary WiFi
- iPad mini available on request
- 42-inch LED screen with satellite TV
- Spacious bathrooms with vanity and separate shower
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Mini bar fridge
- In-room safe
- Telephone with voicemail facility
- Fully air-conditioned with ceiling fan
- Wide balcony
- Work station with international plug sockets and USB data ports
- 24 hour room service
Marlin Bleu Restaurant opens onto the poolside terrace and serves breakfast as well as a range of light meals and snacks throughout the day
Bourgeois Bar offers a comprehensive list of international wines and cocktails and a menu offering light meals
Empereur Terrace stretches across the front of the hotel and leads to a large infinity pool overlooking the Marina. It includes 2 gazebos, a Jacuzzi and a children's splash pool
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- 24 hour Concierge
- Conference, meeting and banqueting facilities for up to 340 delegates with state-of-the-art technology, IT facilities and services
- Small, private meeting rooms available
- Variety of restaurants and bars on Eden Island
- Casino in Eden Plaza
- Eden Island International Marina offers charter boats for island hopping, fishing, diving and day trips
- City hotel
- A recommended hotel
- Multiple dining options
- Easy access to shopping
- Close to local transport