5* Gold Zanzibar
7 Nights from R16 700 pps
Zanzibar - North West Coast
Valid for travel: 1 June 2017 - 30 June 2017
Web Ref#: HF6089
7 nights plus a honeymoon discount at luxurious Gold
What’s included in the deal?
- Return flights to Zanzibar on the scheduled; direct services of Mango
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner daily plus afternoon tea with pastries and snacks; selected spirits; cocktails; water; soft drinks; local beers; juices; house wine;
- American coffee and tea between 11h00 and 23h00;obne filling per day of the mini bar
- All Zanzibar taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Honeymoon value ads: Includes a 10% discount, Room upgrade subject to availability, Fruit basket and bottle of sparkling wine in room and Romantic dinner on the beach.Valid within 6 months of wedding
Airfare Surcharges & Conditions
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
- A high season supplement from R2535 applies for travel 28 Mar-30 Apr; 01 Jul-25 Jul, 30 Sep-10 Oct and from 06 Dec onwards
Terms & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Pricing from Johannesburg
- Base Price: ZAR 15 380 p.p.s
- Package Taxes: ZAR 1 320 p.p.s
- Total Price: ZAR 16 700 p.p.s
5* GOLD ZANZIBAR BEACH HOUSE & SPA
Why we like it
Apart from the name - after all who doesn’t like or enjoy gold - the location of this 5 star property is superb, right on the most magnificent stretch of beach at Kendwa on Zanzibar’s north west coast.
There is very little tidal movement so the amazing turquoise ocean is available for swimming all day. A combination of African and Arabic influences, elegant touches of Italian style and detail, and the hallmark gold and white décor theme permeate the resort – from the spacious and stylish rooms and suites to the funky bathrooms, stylish restaurants, relaxing bars and the Balinese style Spa.
Enjoy lazy days on the amazing beach – even your lunch can be served under the shade of your beach umbrella in your own private corner of paradise. Then move to the Ocean Dhow Bar for cocktails and a spectacular sunset.
LOCATION | North west coast at Kendwa
67 rooms categorised in Deluxe Garden Rooms, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms, Beach Suites, Beach Suites with pavilion and Luxury Villa Retreats. The Deluxe Garden Rooms are all located on the Ground Floor, Deluxe Ocean View Rooms are on the Ground or First Floor, Beach Suites have direct beach access, Beach Suites with pavilion have their own exclusive pavilion and the Luxury Villa Retreats are directly on the beach and feature 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Separate Shower
- Safe box (electronic with code)
- LCD TV with international radio channels
- Tea and coffee making amenities
- Nespresso Machine in Suites and Villas ONLY
- Personal care products
- DVD and CD player in Villas ONLY
- Butler service in Villas ONLY
ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT
This meal plan includes a full English breakfast, buffet lunch and a 4 course choice Menu or a theme buffet for dinner. All meals are provided in the Kilimanjaro Restaurant. Afternoon tea with pastries and snacks is served from 17h00 to 18h00 at the bar. All inclusive drinks are displayed at both bars and include a selection of spirits and cocktails, water, soft drinks, local beers, house wine, American coffee and tea. MiniBar is refilled once per day
The all inclusive drinks package operates from 11h00 to 23h00 daily.
Kilimanjaro Restaurant is the main restaurant serving buffet meals, theme evenings and set menus
Gold Restaurant is located on the beachfront and serves an a la carte menu
Sultan Bar is the main bar adjacent to the Kilimanjaro Restaurant.
Ocean Dhow Bar is located on the beachfront and services the beach and pool areas
FACILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Swimming Pool
- Excursion Desk
- Conference Room (100 seats theatre style)
- Great Beach
- Beach hotel
- Water Sports
- All Inclusive
- Honeymoon holidays
- A recommended hotel
- Multiple dining options