5* Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa
7 Nights from R33 390 pps
Valid for travel: 22 April - 28 September 2017
Web Ref#: 299
7 nights, Garden suite pool villa on a Half board basis
What’s included in the deal?
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Return private standard car transfers
- * Half Board: Breakfast & dinner daily
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Daily Entertainment
- Travel insurance
- Passport + visa costs (if applicable)
- Items of a personal nature
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges R3900 per adult
Air Mauritius Travel Smart Benefits:
- Maximum of 2 children (2 - 11) fly FREE. Only paying for transfers, taxes, levies and surcharges
- Additional 3kg per person of baggage
- Discount off the brides airfare when travelling on honeymoon
Terms & Conditions
- All rates quoted are per adult sharing and subject to availability at time of making the reservation
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons and are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration fees. Standard Tc's and C's apply.
- **Not valid for travel 30 June - 18 July** | Expiry Date: 11 September 2017
Pricing from Johannesburg
- Price: ZAR 33 390 p.p.s
Pricing from Durban
- Total Price: ZAR 34 170 p.p.s
Pricing from Cape Town
- Total Price: ZAR 34 530 p.p.s
5* MARADIVA VILLA’S RESORT & SPA
Why we like it
An uncommon marriage of pristine and tropical – and the results are truly world-class.
This luxurious haven is situated along a pristine stretch of beachfront. Overlooking the crystalline waters of Tamarin Bay, the resort boasts 65 pool villas spread over 27 scenic acres – each of which are inspired by local Mauritian architecture. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, the Maradiva ensures every need is more than met with their internationally trained team of butlers. Three À la carte restaurants, a spa & fitness centre, conferencing facilities, luxury Rolls-Royce and BMW transfers across the island, a Mini Club for kids, and a breath-taking infinity pool make for an experience which moves beyond the opulent and into the extraordinary.
DINING & DRINKS
The Maradiva’s Coast2Coast serves freshly prepared Mediterranean, Mauritian, and international cuisine to live dinner-time music. The ambiance of the Coast2Coast is relaxed, and there are new themed menus with chef’s suggestions each and every day. The Maradiva also offers Indian fine-dining at the Cilantro, which boast pre-dinner lounge areas, live Indian instrumental music, and a convivial Teppanyaki counter. Last but not least is the Breakers Bar – an intimately set bar which serves light meals as well as a wide selection of international wines and spirits.
Children are more than welcome at the Maradiva thanks to the resorts under-12 Mini Club. The club offers a playground area, a safe shallow pool, sand pit, toy room, and fun, creative activities tailored to each age group. Baby-sitting services are also available at a nominal fee with a 24-hour notice.
Turn your holiday into an adventure at the Maradiva. Whatever your inclination you’ll find something to fit your needs. Take your pick from a wide selection of water-sports including snorkelling, water skiing or windsurfing. The Maradiva also offers deep sea fishing, scuba diving and sailing as well as Thai boxing and a Beach Boot Camp. For those in search of sophistication there are catamaran and sunset cruises as well as the opportunity to watch horse racing available through the Crown Lodge – a private steward suite at the Champ de Mars – and trips to the Casela Nature Park.
At the very heart of Maradiva lies an oasis of peace and tranquillity. The Maradiva Spa offers guests luxury personified with their Indian signature treatments and tailored body remedies. From deep muscular massages to relaxation aromatherapy. Whatever your needs, the spa’s team of highly-trained professionals will help you achieve equilibrium.
Mauritius is fast becoming one of the world’s foremost golfing destinations – as such there are a wide variety of world class courses from which to choose. The closest of these is the Tamarina. A mere 15-minute drive from the Maradiva, the 18-hole championship course was designed by Rodney Wright. Spread over 106 acres of savannah the course affords golfers a spectacular view of the Rempart mountain and Tamarin Bay. Luxury transfers are available at the hotel.
The Maradive conferencing facilities comes fully equipped with state of the art AV equipment in a luxury boardroom that can accommodate up to 40 persons. A business centre accompanies the facility and provides a wide range of services including photocopying, typing, and an extensive library of books and DVD’s in a range of different languages.