5* Sands Suites Resort & Spa
7 Nights from R13 370 pps
Valid for travel: 01 May - 28 September 2017
Web Ref#: 6485
7 nights, superior suite on a Half board basis
What’s included in the deal?
- Return direct flights to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Return coach transfers
- An early booking offer is included in the rates quoted. 45 Day advance purchase applies.
- * Half Board: Breakfast & dinner daily
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Daily Entertainment
- Travel insurance
- Passport + visa costs (if applicable)
- Items of a personal nature
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges R3900 per adult
Air Mauritius Travel Smart Benefits:
- Maximum of 2 children (2 - 11) fly FREE. Only paying for transfers, taxes, levies and surcharges
- Additional 3kg per person of baggage
- Discount off the brides airfare when travelling on honeymoon
Terms & Conditions
- All rates quoted are per adult sharing and subject to availability at time of making the reservation
- Airfares & taxes are subject to change within the specified seasons and are carrier specific, which could impact on the rate quoted
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations which are subject to change without prior notification and exclude any administration fees. Standard Tc's and C's apply.
- **Not valid for travel 30 June - 18 July** | Expiry Date: 31 July 2017
Pricing from Johannesburg
- Price: ZAR 13 370 p.p.s
Pricing from Durban
- Total Price: ZAR 14 150 p.p.s
Pricing from Cape Town
- Total Price: ZAR 14 510 p.p.s
5* SANDS RESORT & SPA
Why we like it
The Sands Resort & Spa sits atop the ivory powder of Flic en Flac beach and is situated along the turquoise waters of Tamarin Bay lagoon. Visitors are treated to a view of the legendary rock of Le Morne Peninsula. Tranquil, lush, and serein – it is a setting which engenders the true meaning of stillness. Harmony lies at the heart of this resort with accommodation which promises perfect living in the midst of paradise. The Sands Spa will further aid you in achieving the perfect balance between body and mind, with deep body massages in an exquisite concept space filled with exotic aromas and pure essential oils. Be it whiling away your days at the infinity pool, taking part in the wide range of aqua activities, catching a sunset at the bar, or indulging in the gourmet at one of the three sea-side restaurants, this boutique hotel ensures an experience both remarkable and uplifting.
DINING & DRINKS
Indulge in the elegant Tamarind Terrace – where fine dining meets fine wine. The restaurant offers both local and intercontinental courses cooked to international standards and paired with specially selected wines. Alternatively, have an evening with that special someone at the PinkPepperCorn – a beach restaurant intimately sheltered beneath two coqueluches trees and offering grilled lobster and a local array of fresh fish. The Spices restaurant is another spot in which to dine, and one which truly lives up to its name with an à la carte menu served in a warmly adorned wood and stone setting. Finally, there is the Dolphin Bar, the resorts lively epicenter which offers custom cocktails, home-made rum, and a range of local bands and shows which exhibit the culture of the island.
When it comes to filling your time with activities the Sands Resort & Spa has a huge variety to choose from. From water to land sports which include skiing, wake boarding, kayaking, diving, beach volley ball, tennis, cycling and even a gym – you’ll be spoilt for choice.
The Sands Spa is an exquisite concept space filled with exotic aromas and essential oils which lull the body and mind into a state of deep and balanced relaxation. With four massage rooms, a sauna and hammam, Jacuzzi and a beauty parlor, the Sands Spa’s experienced therapists will take you on a journey of well-being with harmony at the destination.
The Sands has a partnership with the Tamarina Golf Course and offers golf lovers the opportunity to enhance their holidays by indulging in a few round on one of the most stunningly beautiful courses on the island. This championship 18-hole course was designed by Rodney Wright and is considered one of the most technical on the island. Bookings for the course are made with the Sands concierge.
The Sands offers a professional meeting space which can accommodate up to 70 people. The facility is equipped with modern AV technologies and functionalities, making it ideal for seminars and corporate functions.